We aim to make our school an exciting and inspiring place to learn.
We want our children to be happy and healthy with a thirst for knowledge.
We will ignite their curiosity through our stimulating and challenging curriculum.
We will help them develop as respectful citizens and lifelong learners who strive to do their best.
- To provide a secure and caring environment in which children can develop emotionally, socially, physically, morally, spiritually and intellectually
- To enable children to develop a positive self- image, become self-confident and increasingly independent
- To enable children to learn through a wide range of experiences, including Basic Skills, which all staff take responsibility for
- To provide experiences through which children learn to co-operate, respect and understand the values and customs of others
- To implement the Foundation Stage of learning and the National Curriculum through an integrated teaching programme, supporting and guiding children to achieve high standards in all they do.
- This statement underpins everything that happens at Sparrow Farm Infant and Nursery School. We strongly believe that happy children learn and are more likely to reach their potential. We welcome all new adults and children into our caring school community and value their contributions to our school life.