We would love to show you around our amazing school and grounds; please contact Business Manager Sarah Macrae on 020 8890 7194, option 3, or email to arrange a visit.

This school is a London Borough of Hounslow Community Infant School and the Local Authority is responsible for allocating school places.

Fledglings Pre-School

Click here for information about the Pre-School and how to apply.


Nursery admissions are managed by individual schools.  Completed forms (with birth certificate and Council Tax bill) should be returned to the school by 7th May 2021. Please email this to

Sparrow Farm Nursery is able to offer 30 hours to working families who are entitled to the Early Education Entitlement grant (information below).

We will be delighted to show you our Nursery: how to book a tour

Nursery Admissions further information

Starting Nursery School brochure

Application form

30 Hours Early Education Entitlement and how to apply.

Education in a school nursery is not compulsory and it may not be possible for every child to secure a place in a school nursery. If your child already has a place at a private day nursery or playgroup, you may prefer to keep them there until they start Reception in the following September.


Applications for September 2021 have now closed. However, you can still make a late application; this should be completed online. Please click here for further information.

For information on how places are allocated to our Reception class, please see page 6 of the Starting School in Hounslow 2021 brochure.

In-Year Primary School Admissions

Children are normally admitted to school at specific stages, such as starting reception class or transferring to year 7 in secondary school.
If you require a school place for your child outside these times of admissions, you will be making an in-year admission.

Changing your child’s school

Changing schools within the school year is not usually in a child’s best interests. We recommend that before requesting a transfer you discuss your reasons with senior staff at your child’s school.

If your child is already attending a local school, you should not withdraw your child from that school until we confirm a place can be offered elsewhere.

Children wishing to transfer between Hounslow schools and children moving into Hounslow from another borough should complete a Common Application form for In-Year Primary School Admission.

In-Year Admission Arrangements

In-Year Application Form