This is the home of Fledglings Pre-School for 2 and 3 year old children
Children are entitled to start Fledglings at the beginning of the term following their second birthday (see below). There are two session which run term time only:
Session 1: 8.30-11.30am
Session 2: 12.30-3.30pm
Children can attend either a morning OR afternoon session. The cost of each session is currently £18.00.
Your 2 year old child may be able to get free childcare and early learning if you get any of the following:
- Income Support
- income-based Jobseeker’s Allowance (JSA)
- income-related Employment and Support Allowance (ESA)
- Universal Credit and not working
- Universal credit and you and your partner have a combined income from work of £15,400 or less, a year after tax
- Working Tax Credit and you have an income of £16,190 or less before tax
- the guaranteed element of State Pension Credit
- support through part 6 of the Immigration and Asylum Act
- the Working Tax Credit 4-week run on (the payment you get when you stop qualifying for Working Tax Credit)
If you meet the qualifying criteria above, your child will become eligible from the term after their second birthday for up to 15 hours of free childcare each week.
Please click here for more information and to see if you qualify.
All 3-year old children qualify for up to 15 hours of free childcare per week from the term following their third birthday.
A child can be registered in the term before they are eligible to start (see below). Please complete the Registration form and Admission Pack which you can download below and return them to the school office. You can chose any combination of sessions up to five sessions per week, but you cannot change sessions each week. We recommend that your child attends as least two days per week.
|Date of Birth||Term eligible to start|
|1st April to 31st August||Autumn term (September)|
|1st September to 31st December||Spring term (January)|
|1st January to 31st March||Summer term (April)|