Vision and Values
Learning Without Limits
Our mission statement underpins everything that happens at Sparrow Farm Infant and Nursery School. Our school staff work together and commit themselves to creating an environment free from limiting beliefs about fixed abilities. We are dedicated to enabling all of our children to have the chance to reach their full potential through our richly creative, broad and balanced curriculum. We are proud to have established a culture where children and adults know that their contributions to our school life are valued.
We are committed to learning and working with other schools. We belong to Hounslow Education Partnership and uphold its’ vision.
Our school-led improvement partnership enables us to deliver the best possible educational experiences and outcomes for all the children and young people of Hounslow and drives our collective responsibility and ambition for their achievements.
Our approach is collaborative and inclusive of all Hounslow schools and promotes a rigorous culture of review, reflection, challenge and support drawing on the skills and expertise in our schools and beyond.
- Curiosity – we ignite our curiosity through a stimulating and inspiring curriculum, developing enquiring minds with a thirst for knowledge.
- Courage – we focus on building self-esteem and strong character through our opportunities of sports and performance, building resilience and confidence to help us face life’s challenges.
- Compassion – we treat people in the way we would like to be treated, showing empathy and respect for others.
We encourage all learners to be …
- Successful learners who enjoy learning, make progress and achieve.
- Confident individuals who are able to live safe, healthy and fulfilling lives.
- Responsible citizens who make a positive contribution to society.