Special Educational Needs and Disability Information Report
Sparrow Farm Infant and Nursery School is an inclusive school that believes that every child can reach their full potential.
Ofsted 2016 stated
There is a strong culture of respect, equality and tolerance throughout the school.
- Pupils have a clear sense of belonging.
- The behaviour of pupils is good.
- Pupils are polite, friendly and courteous to each other and to adults.
- They care about their school and look after it and each other.
- The school’s work to promote pupil’s personal development and welfare is good.
- Pupils who have special educational needs and/or disabilities make good progress from their starting points. Teaching assistants combine effective support for individual pupils with opportunities for them to work and play alongside their classmates.
We welcome all new adults and children into our caring school community and value their contributions to our school life.
Please click the link below for information on SEND